Test Sandbox APIs
To test the API please follow the steps below:
- Sign-in to developer account.
- Go to “Applications” tab and create application “psd2_sandbox” in Developer Portal.
- Go to “Subscriptions” tab and click on “API listing store” and select the Sandbox API, select application and subscribe to it.
- To view subscription, select “View subscription” button.
- Go to “Sandbox Key” tab and click on Generate button to get client id, client secret.
- Use any REST Client to get the access token from REST call and test-SSN number you can find in detailed description of services for each API, in ‘Documentation’ tab on API store page.
- Select “API Console” tab to get the list of all endpoints in API.
- Provide your access token in header “Authorization : Bearer“.
- Select the endpoint you want to test.
- Select “Try it out”.
Note, in the services where there are fields * required enter any value.
Sandbox data is hardcoded so please follow instructions in documentation, for which data you need to provide in request to be able to get successful response.
- Select “Execute’”.
- Get the endpoint response.