What kind of certificate is approved by ICA Banken when to use the production APIs?

To be able to use the production APIs your organization needs to have a license from a Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA) within the EU and a valid eIDAs certificate of the type QWAC, issued by a Qualified Trusted Service Provider (QTSP).